Need input for new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BlazedATL, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Sup blades,
    I'm looking for a new bong, would like it to be no taller than 12" for storage purposes. Also, would like to keep the price under $100 if I can without sacrificing quality. My first bong was a cheap mini and I don't claim to be a bong guru so any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

2. well since youre not looking for anything high quality i would suggest just walking into a couple lhs' and look around to see what you like. i had almost the exact criteria for my first bong too and this strategy worked for me. just make sure the glass isnt thin as fuck, ask to take a pull from it to see how you like the feel, etc. and say pipe or piece, never bong or weed or anything illegal

3. Try reaching your local headshop man, Ive seen some good deals in Ontario, Canada at a headshop named Culture Rising, theres also one in Toronto called the Friendly stranger and they usually have bongs in that height limit, if your first was really small try to get a bong with atleast a diffuser your lungs will thank you

4. I bought a SYN 12" 45x5mm from ALT and love it. Definitely a quality piece, hits nice and is right around your price range, $110. You can also get the 38x4mm straight tube or beaker for $90.

5. There are some really nice 5mm Molino bongs, basic, sturdy, brilliant, just in the price range, only problem is they are 40cm or 50 cm making them about 16" - 19", but I like em, let us know what you choose, pics and all ;)

6. I've heard of the mini beaker but not sure who makes it, maybe syn or molino. But when I decide I will definitely post pics. Thanks for everything so far guys.

7. Anyone familiar with the link above or can at least comment on the specs so I know this is a decent buy? Thanks again guys.

8. The Weed Star piece looks pretty good for what you're looking for. Diffusers make a BIG difference; I was amazed with my first hit out of a piece w/ diffuser. So having a diffuser included is really good for the price. Ths should treat you well, and if you buy it during cyber monday, you'll get a hell of a deal.

9. Just what I was hoping to hear, thanks for the help.