Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spoogett, Jan 11, 2012.

1. So by the end of the day (5PM), I am supposed to take a drug test. I took an unmentionable pharmacutical pill last night. Does GNC offer anything that could help me pass it by then? Its 1:30 EST right now...It's for a WIA (which is a grant for financial aid)...does anyone have any experience with this? Do I absolutely have to take the test today, or can I wait and still get the grant for school? Anyyyy info is greatly appreciated, no need for negative comments. thanks.

2. Gnc sells a drink for 40 or 50 that will keep you clean for a few hours. It's nasty tho.

3. Is it called "total eclipse", or do you know?

4. Honestly I don't remember the name. But it is like a blood red/orange color. Pretty thick as well.

If you go to gnc do not say its for a drug test or they won't sell it. Say you need to detox yourself for medical reasons and they will show you the different ones. Just say you had one that is the color I mentioned and they will show you

5. I never understood people that do anything that would fuck their drug test up, days before said test.

Good luck, though! I hope you pass!

6. And FYI. Make sure you pee 3 or 4 times BEFORE the test. You want your pee to look semi normal... When you first pee it will look like nuclear koolaid

7. well if it was for pain, then go get some potable agua from the hunting section its a water purifier, u drop 2 tablets in a qrt of water then drink it and drink a monster and piss once then hold the second one in its the clean one with purified water and its supposed to have some effect that neutralizes or covers up pain pharms, look it up on google for it to see if i msised anything

8. I know what you mean. Its not like they did not know a dt was coming... People like that give us a bad name.... ie Stoners.....

9. Yeah, a point comes where you gotta get your priorities straight. There ARE things more important than getting high. Hell, you only need 2 weeks clean if you're relatively lean, and workout often (or just start a diet/cardio regimen in that timeframe). It's not really an issue.

10. I wasn't told weeks prior before the drug test. its for a school grant, they handed me the papers today without warning and said go take it today or not get your money for school.