need info on seed bank please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Phyx, Aug 7, 2009.

1. most of there shit is bs come on 100 dollars a seed for 30% thc impossible also i heard they dont ship well i would go with nirvana-shop.com they got good strains and never had a problem also shipping is cheap and almost always sent in like 3 days and arrives within 10-15 days of purchase

2. thanks for the reply,..
    anyone else have any experience with this company??........

3. BC Seeds

Read that, and then tell us what you think. I would not trust a place that says stuff like that. Only send cash, big bills prefered, get real, it just seems shady to me. I do not see where much of their selection is worth what they ask either.

less

4. I was just browsing through the "did I get scammed section" and I found some pretty serious typos.

"Please also remember that bcseeds.com is the Reliable and Honest website, their are many, many other seed websites with BC in thier name and they are scams. Another one of our biggest problems is getting angry emails from customers that order seeds from one of these scam site and cunfused us with them."

I bolded the typos. There are more I saw.

5. I have ordered from them (www.bcseeds.com) and while some of the wording does sound a bit sketch, they came thru for me on a total of three occassions. I have no problems with the seeds i got or the service. The seeds were obviously fresh, big and matured nicely. The shipping IS a bit slow though so be forewarned. Their packaging is 100% discreet. Again, they did come thru all three times. Just FYI.

Peace,
    FG

6. thanks for the input everyone. i do appreciate it.
    im still on the fence a little. maybe ill stick with dr chronic. im not really sure.
    im looking for a 100% sativa strain.
    any suggestions of type and who to get them from?

7. amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Tell "J" Fungardner sent ya!!

Peace,
    FG

8. You are on the fence a little .. still ?

GO, GO FOR IT

you must pay fucking school , no words for you !