need info on nutes please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by swollenblunts, May 10, 2010.

1. hey its my first grow andi just recieved my seed today.. im starting ther germ process.. my question is

will i need to add nutes during the veg process??

also how often do i add nutes? every water or once a week??

any input would be much appreciated

2. soil grow or hydro, makes a lot of differance.??

3. soil grow.. i plan 2 start using dollar store or wal mart seed starting soil in a 16oz party cup then a week or 2 after sprout i will transplant in FFOB

4. #4 MrMatrix, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    I wouldn't worry about nutes on the first grow. Just getting a harvestable amount off of your plant will be a struggle in and of itself let alone worrying about nuteburn and schedules and what not.

NUTES!!! What To Use and How to use em! Growing Marijuana

There's a helpful link if you wanna look into it tons more. Generally you want a 1-1-1 ratio during veg and a 1-3-1 ratio during flower.

5. dude i really appreciate the info.. it helps alot.. i just wanna do it right...i hope i can get a good yield but im not counting on it.. i want to do it the right way so i can have some good XP

6. If you wanna try using some nutes, try starting off with some organic nutes. I recommend Fox Farm Big Bloom. It can be used throughout the entire life of the plant.

You will wanna start with like 1/4 of the recommended dose TOPS. Use it something like once to every 2 waterings. See how your plant reacts. Eventually you can up the dose progressively.

Too much nutes WILL kill your plant. So if you try, be safe.