Need info on detox drink

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by iAmHigh19, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I am 18 years old and weigh 145 pounds. I am 5 foot 7. I smoked a spliff 3 days ago and have a test tomorrow that I found out about today. I have been drinking lots of water today and plan to do so all night. My test is tomorrow afternoon and I just got Herbal Clense QCarbo32. I will follow the directions 100%. Will I pass? I really need this job.

2. you will probably pass or not it's really 50/50 with detoxes drink a bit of cranberry juice that should help a little dont drink to much water if your piss is to diluted they will just make you take another

3. Is it a blood or a urine test? I smoked 3 hours before i had my urine test and i passed because i ate a lot of caffeine tablets/used the toilet as much as i could/and took a lot of vitamin B
    I felt really dizzy afterwards and i puked once but it was worth it because i passed :)
    Good luck!

4. I passed. Thanks dudes, dudets.

5. There is NO miracle way to pass a drug test. If you're a habitual smoker, just plan on about 90 days being detectable in your system... if a standard laboratory urinalysis is done on you. Yes, some people's metabolisms, fat content, etc will purge faster... but 90 days, is the average.

If you're a once in a while smoker. 28 - 30 days. Again, there's some wiggle room... but those are the averages.

A lot of places have adjusted the levels detectable, to miss the once in a while people. They've become more lax.

Habitual, which most people that ask this question are... just plan on 3 months. I don't care what someone told you. You passed one before, drinking 3 gallons of tea. You drank cranberry juice, ran 20 laps, drank a gallon of water... no. You got lucky. Did they do a strip test on you? Did they check the temperature? Did they have you initial, sign, and seal your specimen (which means its going to a lab).

6. Wether you "care" if it's been done before doesent matter, I know a shit ton of people who can constantly pass a drug text if they have a 7 day notice, myself being one if them... But okay, if you want to belive 90 days that's up to you

7. Really? Your urine sample was sent out to a lab, tested for THC and you passed, as a habitual smoker, after only 7 days?

Bullshit.

You might have passed a strip test... you won't pass a lab test.

And until you have a PhD in biochemistry, I don't really give a shit whether you "care" or not.

8. I pissed I'm a cup for a test, the said they sent it off to a lab, week or two later I got a call saying I passed, I was clean for 7 days... And you might have a PhD in biochemistry but you might want to take some reading classes... Because nowhere in my post did I said I care

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. So you have no idea what happened to your sample after you gave it to them. You assume they sent it off to a lab.

Speaking of comprehension (reading classes... lol)... you might want to read that "care" statement again and let it sink in.

Done arguing with you.

10. I said wether YOU care bud... But what ever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. chill guys shit bicker in pm are yah 13 again, any way also some headshops have shit you can drink to clear yeah out. like ready clean