Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need ideas!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaDelight30, May 9, 2011.

1. i have been smoking out of a homeade steamroller for quite some time now and i have been saving up to buy a glass piece... i was wondering if anyone knew of a place online that sells good bowls.. please reply ASAP

2. I wonder where you can buy a glass piece.. You should ask on the forums of an ONLINE SHOP THAT SELLS GLASS PIECES.

3. @Bob Barker
    i was looking into cheap bowls or hitters

4. Check the GC shop. I'm sure you can scout out a peice. Other than that check your LHS if you have one.

Edit: Not sure if they still sell pipes on etsy but check there.

5. GC has a pretty good selection, but it is also ran from a country on the opposite side of the world as you. The shipping will take a while.

I would suggest using Google to find what you are looking for. Why don't people ever think of this.....?

Looking for a one-hitter? Google "One-hitter" and see what happens.