Need ideas...

Discussion in 'General' started by Eldar220, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I've been trying to find a job around my area (no license so it has to be within walking or biking distance) and I've put in applications at a bunch of places, but the only one I heard back from and got an interview for picked someone else. I've tried looking on craigslist, but there's nothing really in my town. I would work from home but I can't find a single company that people online tell me isn't sketchy and I'm not much of a salesperson.

I really need something for income. I'm stressing so bad and I don't know really what else to do. Does anyone know a decent work at home kind of company or anything else I can do?

2. have you gone back to the places you applied and ask about the job?

3. Ask friends/family if they can get you a job anywhere.

It's more about who you know then what you know in some cases.

4. I have gone back to places and asked.

And I don't have any family anywhere near my house that could help me get a job. My friends also drive so they don't work nearby either. I've been trying to sign up for my road test for a while but they're always booked and I can only make it on Mondays.

I tried applying where my brother works but they told me they weren't hiring. I think they just don't want both of us working together or something ridiculous like that because they were hiring not even a week later.

5. [quote name='"Eldar220"']I have gone back to places and asked.

And I don't have any family anywhere near my house that could help me get a job. My friends also drive so they don't work nearby either. I've been trying to sign up for my road test for a while but they're always booked and I can only make it on Mondays.

I tried applying where my brother works but they told me they weren't hiring. I think they just don't want both of us working together or something ridiculous like that because they were hiring not even a week later.[/quote]

You NEED to go back and ask. Think how many apparently they get you need to stand out and show you really want the job.