Need ideas/help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenwall, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys I'm planning to grow but I have a few obstacles and I'm brainstorming like mad but I came here to see if anyone had any tried and true ideas

My situation is this
    I live in a small house with 2 other rents who are ANTI MARIJUANA. They'd be borderline on kicking me out if they saw a plant growing indoors. Thats why I started to think of outdoor growing. However I live in an area where winter temperatures range from 10 degrees(semi rare) up to 50 degrees with 35 degrees being the winter average. In the summer it goes from 70 to 95.
    Would the climate outside work for plants? Is there any specific type of strain to grow that is more suited for colder environments?

Another thing that I'm a bit confused with is bagseed. I've bought lots of bud before but only a few times have I seen small green seeds. I can't ever seem to find brown seeds as posted on one of the stickies as an ideal example. Am I supposed to break open nugs to examine their insides for seeds? Or is it just really bad luck... And the bud I get is almost aways quality.

Thanks GC

2. Well, I will refer you to the Micro Grow section of the forum for stealth growing. DO a forum search for "PC growbox". As for the seed part, not getting seeds in your bud is a good thing. When a cannabis plant is fertilized it will yield seeds which in turns leads to the drastic reduction of the potency of THC. If you are getting dank buds you won't get seeds. Either find someone in your area like a grower or something or order them online. I got mine form Attitude Seed Bank.