Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need ideas for a makeshift nug plug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonginnn, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Glad you're such a fucking expert, because that's like 10% the temperature of the flame from a Bic lighter.

Ah, another expert.

Why the fuck are you guys all over aluminum foil's cock? Is it really that fucking hard to find a god damned pebble? Shit people.

2. I thought you were bull shitting everyone, but sure enough you are correct. Google says a bic lighter burns around 2000C.

Well played sir.

3. #23 Pew, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    A little pebble should do the job, another idea is ripping off a bit of rolling paper and wrapping the kief in it so you have a small ball. You have to suck gently though or it will burn your throat.

You could also try press the kief or make a hash.

4. tinfoil is fine? wtf you on mane

5. #25 ignila, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    I don't know why, but I found this absolutely hilarious.

But yes I also support this pebble idea, rocks are inert and pretty easy to find most places. And yes, foil has been linked to Alzheimers Disease in some studies. Not extremely convincingly IMO, but I personally don't mess around with it just in case. Better safe than.... oh god I've forgotten

6. if you have rolling papers just make a little ball with that, but roll it loose. that's what i do.