Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need ideas for a makeshift nug plug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonginnn, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Whats up guys. So basically long story short a buddy of mine who is a pretty noob toker dropped my grinder when he was trying to close it and I lost all of my weed that I had just ground up (1.5 g's or so). Luckily my kief chamber was still intact so it looks like Im smoking straight up kief bowls tonight. But yeah I don't have any bud to plug the hole on my steamroller because my dealer can't get to me until tomorrow. Is there anything safe that I can use to plug the hole? Would tea work?

2. Why don't you just pick up your weed?...

3. [quote name='"DirtyB"']Why don't you just pick up your weed?...[/quote]

By not get to me I mean he's out of town... I am driving to his house tomorrow to pick some up then

4. Why don't you pick up the weed that was spilled? Unless it was carpet or something.

5. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Why don't you pick up the weed that was spilled? Unless it was carpet or something.[/quote]

Haha even worse it was right as he was getting out of my car so it ended up in the dirt on the side of the road.

6. Tea, tobacco, stems, etc. you can figure something out!

7. A pebble from your driveway is simple and effective.

8. i know ill get it for saying

ALUMINUM FOIL BALL.

or screen from under a faucet.

9. [quote name='"336Toker420"']i know ill get it for saying

ALUMINUM FOIL BALL.

or screen from under a faucet.[/quote]

Haha yeah no way on the foil

10. I think I might actually have a stem laying around haha no idea why Ill try that out in a bit. Hopefully the kief fucks me up theres gotta be 5+ strains in it

11. [​IMG]

a butt plug always works for me

12. little piece of paper rolled into a ball

13. USE ASH from a smoke

14. Tinfoil is fine.

We use it in ovens at over 200C for like 4 hours with food.

15. [quote name='"sputnick"']Tinfoil is fine.

We use it in ovens at over 200C for like 4 hours with food.[/quote]

Actually its not fine man. Its been linked to Alzheimer's

16. Get a pipe screen man I can't believe nobody has suggested this yet. They are no more than 5 bucks a pack at a headshop

17. a pebble, stem, foil ball (yes, they aren't exactly healthy, but if it's only a one off it shouldn't really do much harm...), a pinch of tobacco or herbal mix, shouldn't be too hard to find something in your home that'll work temporarily.

Of course the best thing to use would be a pipe screen, but I think it's safe to assume that isn't an option for you atm

18. Thanks for all the suggestions I actually have some herbal mix that a friend left here. I dont smoke that stuff its called panic and the cover is a guy freaking out lol. I think that and kief would be too much but Im just gonna use a stem from it

19. Honestly, everyone says foil is bad bla bla bla. Ya it is to really smoke out of it. But if your taking one or two hoots of kief, the foil is not gonna burn if your careful (and dont retardedly torch it) and no harmful chemicals will be in your smoke. Any more than that, very minimal amounts will be burnt. To use once in a while in a jam is really no big deal. If you smoke out of it everyday than thats when problems could occur.

20. have a pair of old and broken ipod headphones? break appart one of the earphones and the little screen in there is perfect.