Need idea for a tat

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, May 24, 2010.

1. #1 spikeystud88, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    Mk, so I kinda wanna get a tat. Dont have any right now, this will prob be my only one. I want to get something meaningful and symbolic, something I will look at and be like "fuck ya" lol. I definitely want it to do with the herb.

Anyways, really wanna do something Marley-related (like a quote) or just some badass rasta shit. Or just like a little heady patch or something lol. As you can see, I have no fucking idea lol.

I really wanna get a quote of his, maybe in rasta colors or something. Is that gay? God I'm a n00b at this lol...forgive me guys.

Help me get started blades!

2. Any tattoo you get should be YOUR idea only. After all, it's your body.

3. You're 100% right man. I have a general idea of what I wanted, was hoping you guys could help me out nailing down the details...

4. Tattoo Bob's cock down up your arm starting at the wrist and then get his balls inked on your shoulder.

All in rasta colors of course.:cool:

5. Tattoo a watch on your arm with the hands pointing at 4:20

Edit: just shat myself after seein how close my comments were to 420 lol

6. It really needs to be up to you. For example I knew this girl that got an octopus tatted on her ankle. Because she felt she was always being used, and she was always busy. So she needed 8 arms kinda.

Yeah thats stupid as shit, but it's an example. Need something that describes you. Don't let anyone pick for you.

7. I'm probably just gonna go with this :D

8. get an octopus on ur back

[​IMG]

9. #9 User Name:, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    This guy obviously has a taste for class. :]

10. I'm looking into getting a Kokopelli with shrooms sprouting from behind it, but if it's a tattoo you gotta think about it yourself, it'll come to you.

11. if you really want an idea just use my prank one. tattoo AIDS or some other STD on your waist line pointing down "south" :D gotta love doing that with sharpie to drunk passed out people and convincing them they did it themselves