need HUGE HELP first grow!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by humbleguy, Nov 29, 2009.

1. sorry for the long post but im trying to include all the info i can think of right now, whatever i left out that is necessary for my diagnoses than please ask i need help bad

im using a t5 four bulb light thats like 4 feet long and recently added a few CFL lights including 2 6500k 42w and 2 5500k 42w bulbs im really new to growing and used miracle grow organic soil and moved into the green pots you see here there much to small for the plants and i just bought much larger black ones i just havent boughten the better soil i need for my plants.. when i changed into these pots the soil MG had spider mites in it and i didnt notice till the next day.

i instantly started my research through the internet and text books about the bugs and how to limit there reproduction and kill them, from what i read about different methods i just decided to go to the hydro store and ask what he thought i should do, he told me to buy ortho ecosense brand 3-1 rose and flower care spray and i used it for days with overwatering the plants at the same time.

the plants suffered severely and looked like shit but i attempted to fix them i have pretty much come to figure i sucked at my first grow and failed ( i think).

i used one other product that was 20$ that i mixed with water and looks milky forgot what it was called.

these plants are like 1 month old and i didnt check the PH one time intill this week and the soil runoff was like 4.5 or so and i was using tap water 7.1.

my closet is about 80F and 50% Humidity i have a fan blowing on them gently and i pay quite alot of attention to them but i dont have a have a green thumb what so fcking ever.

can you guy at GC tell me whats going on?? i defiantly locked out the nutrients from wrong pH and i was also feeding them way to much with dutch master grow1L with 0.5-0.6-1.8.:mad:

the younger plants were what i though was pineapple kush but idk bagseeds and the taller one is my badly mite infested GDP clone that slowed down and i fucked up the lst

this was like a week ago

this is now