Need high-yield, potent, easy to clone, easy to grow, SEED strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by _Dude, Jun 15, 2018.

1. In that order, except it has to be available from a reputable seed bank or I'm not interested.

Not the sexiest request, but I'm finding it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to search up good answers from search engines, as the results are clogged with marketing BS from grow mags (who don't care about commercial concerns) or ancient forum threads (outdated info).

I just want a good indoor commercial strain (in the traditional sense, NOT the dispensary sense). I think I need something indica dom, because my current strain (Nebula, sativa dom I think) grows way too tall. I want bushy and heavy-yielding.

As of now Big Bud from Sensi is the strain to beat, which should tell you something about how hard I'm finding it to get good search results. I think I'm going to buy BB seeds regardless, but I'd like a second strain to compete with BB.

(I don't see a strain forum, so I guess I'm posting here.)

2. Granddaddy Purple!
    My fem seeds were from MSNL in the UK..Great smoke and yields too..Purple Urkle x Big Bud

3. Funny, I just ran across that strain in a guide, and was about to check it out. Thx.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This was her clone! (great at night..hash, and edibles too)
    (GDP on the left..right is Gorilla Wreck#4 from Cannaventure seeds)
    5-18-18.jpg

5. My critical plus finishes in 45 days from start of flower yielded 4 oz veged for a month

6. Check out anything from Ethos Genetics. I’m currently running the Rainmaker and it’s been a pleasure to grow. Fast grower (coco one gallon), Responds really well to training, clones easily and the clones are growing with even nodes, THC was tested up to 32%, should be a good yield (still about 4.5 weeks to go. They are a little pricey though, SeedsHereNow.com has them

Ethos Genetics

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Anyplace BUT Seedsherenow carry Ethos?..I will not deal with SHN ever again..(Data Miners and very creepy)

8. Seeds

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank You!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buzz, pretty girls.

Az, that sounds like a grower's strain, alright.

Soil, will check out Ethos.

Thx for all the replies ppl. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Critical widow

12. Dinafem ; think different
    Dr kripling ; incredible bulk

Off topic but
    Auto blue mazar;dinafem