Need high quality seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bluntman00, Dec 15, 2008.

1. hey guys, since my last outdoor grow didnt go so well, (plants got overrun by bugs) i finna start looking into this one reaaal early. pretty much im just looking for some links to some good sites with high quality outdoor seeds, i want some good name strains, some sort of haze, white widow or whatever, feminized. every site ive gone to all the strains say indoors, not sure if it really matters what it says though havent bought seeds online before :confused:

2. drchronic.com...im not sure but it would seem to me that any plant can be grown outdoors under the right conditions...i mean a plants a plant right? just take care of it and you should be fine...

3. Bluntman-Use "Neem Oil" for bugs its organic.Its made by Green Light.Just google it. I like the concentrate that you mix yourself. Also choose your strain like you would choose a girlfriend.You'll be living with her @ 6 months. The most critical factor is your local. The plant will stop vegging when the days start getting longer,the plant watch's how much darkness its getting. If you choose a strain that flowers very slow (heavy sativa strain) it may not have time to mature. You'll have wasted a lot of effort. Coose carefully,this is just one of the many hurdles you'll have to overcome. With a little luck & Lots of hard work,you may get some smoke.Outdoor growing is the Bomb.:DPeace.

4. If it says only indoors chances are the bud structure is very dense and is susceptible to mold/ and or the light won't get in the big thick bud. But indoor ones can work outdoors. I like early kinds even if the season is very long here. Hazes are a no no as they can finish in December. Early outdoor powerful ones are:

Trainwreck GHS I got this (see Dankohzee's thread)
    White Widow GHS I got this (says indoors but great and fast outdoors see Oldpork's thread)
    Early skunk (sensi)
    early biddy (magus)
    Biddy's sister (magus)
    Ierdbei (sannie) I'm getting this soon: early and powerful and cheapo.
    Hindu Kush (good reputation)

Check out Dutch Passion, they have a good female selection too. Also Flying Dutchman, Big Buddah, Barney's farm, Paradise seeds are affordable and good. Nivana is super cheap and sometimes good.

In non femmed you can look at Sannie shop (cheap and good): breeder and supplier (to the US)

Other suppliers: DrChronic's, Seedboutique (cheap GHS there), Growshop Alien (Europe, Us? I d k), Hipersemillas (Europe, Us I d K)), amsterdammarijuanaseeds, highgradeseeds ...

Avoid a pure haze or a pure indica (bud structure of indicas can be for indoors only but some indicas work well out). Your best bet is a quicker finishing hybrid. Good luck with your research. Check out if there are outdoor grows of a particular strain you preselected on the internet. You'll see what people thought about it.

5. nice thanks guys, and ya i was already planning on using neem oil, someone had said something about it while my grow was getting eaten alive. :smoking:

6. There is a strain called "Northern Lights" I have seeds,but havent tried yet. It has a very good reputaion for growing in the northern states.

7. Check out highgrade-seeds.com...

They offer really good seeds at very affordable prices... I would look in Hindu Kush... They are very hardy, short, stocky, mold resistant, and flower early...

8. ya man im in Mass so i was thinking of some Northern lights actually, its one of my favorite strains. I think im gonna go with Northern Lights, some sort of Skunk, and White Widow. After seeing Oldporks white widow grow i feel like its my calling to grow it :smoking:

9. Same for me!!