need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sour desel, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Ok so my girlfriend is kinda hard to turn on....any tips...I want to tease her too haha

2. whip out your dick?

3. [quote name='"Ganja.Godfather"']whip out your dick?[/quote]

Thanks Shakespeare real romantic

But idk sexy massage, eating her out, girls take (wayyyyyy) longer to get into the mood so just kiss and touch or whatever for a while it's a bitch I know

4. [quote name='"Slurms McKenzie"']

Thanks Shakespeare real romantic

But idk sexy massage, eating her out, girls take (wayyyyyy) longer to get into the mood so just kiss and touch or whatever for a while it's a bitch I know[/quote]

Eat her out and when shes really into that start eating out her butthole. They LOOOVVVVVEE it.

5. Slurms thank you....haha other guys you made my day

6. Spoon on the couch. Gently massage her then escalate the physical contact. Never break that contact.

Carry her into the bedroom, continue the continue then bang her.

My current girl is incredibly easy to turn on. Like shockingly so. She gets turned on faster, before I am and has way more orgasms then I do. You just gotta know the spots they like. I know where her g-spot is because I asked her about it. You gotta talk this shit out with your girlfriend.

7. k bro thanks ill do that

8. SD- the best advice I'd give is reminding you that for *most* girls the turning on isn't just a physical thing (tho some of us can go there). It starts in the head. So, it's more than just touching the right spot in many cases. Ladies love to feel adored and secure & lovely.

That being said, some girls like to take it slow- like can't get from 0 to 60 in an instant. Now for me... kissing my neck where it meets the shoulder will get me there pretty fricking quick. =) Massages are pretty sweet too- that contact, warmth & relaxation. Depends on what your girl is into- and she may not even know yet...

9. Dude she will even like that you want to talk to her about it. It'll make her feel good that you're worried about her getting off and not just you. Don't worry about seeming like less of a man for wanting to know shit like this, you will score points with her. It's a win win!

10. K...I talked to her about what she likes she said "find out" so far I found that she likes the neck...what are some common spots besides the neck?

11. Sounds like you just need to spend some quality touching time with your girl. What turns one girl on may not turn another one on.

I would buy some feathers, and massage oil.
    Lightly brushing a feather over ones naked body and watching how they react to it will show you some form sign of pleasure.
    Massage oil well, I don't think much explaining there other than it's a great time to get naked, relaxed and ready for some sex.

Discover if she likes biting, scratching...etc.
    I mean my man likes scratching but not like leaving marks behind, but I can still press firmly and still move my nails around and have it turning his crank.

12. We basically said the same thing except you wasted time with foreplay, also calling a female a bitch is definitely one of shakespeare's best romantic moves.

13. [quote name='"Ganja.Godfather"']

We basically said the same thing except you wasted time with foreplay, also calling a female a bitch is definitely one of shakespeare's best romantic moves.[/quote]

He didn't say she was a bitch he said its a bitch as in getting her in the mood

14. U know about the neck, my ex was a huge fan of ear nibbles too. Um... A romantic dinner works sometimes, but its gotta be a real nice place, no red robins. Um... Money?

15. you sir are correct, I gone smoke myself retarded

16. My bf doesn't have this problem... I get horny really quickly without even being touched, but nibbling/biting on my hips turns me on, same with licking up my body... If you try to use massages to help make sure you keep at least one hand on her body at all time, taking both your hands off her can send her muscles into shock and then all the work you just did was for nothing, also try just lightly running ur fingers under her pant line and kissing her collar bones (very sensitive nerves in those areas)