Need help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by crispyg1132, Jul 7, 2021.

1. It's a herbies gg it's in 1 gal bucket fox farm trio I dont know the ph or ppm about 3 weeks old also it's a autoflower Image (8).jpg Image (9).jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey Friend,
    You really need to have the tools to monitor pH and ppm. There is no way to help you unless you can provide some basic Grow info on your little garden. Lots of people to help you, only if you can give more than a picture.
    The best thing I can say now is, dump your nutrient solution and start a new batch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's your Temps, humidity, lights? More info.

BL

4. doesn't look bad for 3 weeks.
    what's the problem?

5. Well I did change the water raised my lights shes looking good...lik liv if my san Fran sour dough in soil Image (10).jpg Image (11).jpg Image (12).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bingo!
    Keep in touch.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Today looked at my roots they are overtaking my mop bucket so back to the home depo bucket the ppm was 220 in bucket now it was 192 in the mop bucket.... how do I bring the ppm s up and what should they be for this stage

8. As the plant uses the nutrient the ppm will go down. Some DWC growers will periodically add nutrient to maintain a ppm range where the plant will thrive. I'm a hydro Grower, but I do things differently and it would not apply to your method. I had hoped that an expert in DWC would have chimed in by now. What nutrient are you using?
    When To Change Dwc Reservoir?

9. You need a bigger bucket, you need to understand your dosing and get your base nute in check with the nitrogen then worry about additives……

also with that being an auto, I would say that you won’t be pushing crazy Ppm’s but 500 is where I found the line to be with the base nute.

now what I mean by understanding your base nute is, it’s what has most of the nitrogen you will be providing to the plant, then your other added nutes like bloom booster just add p and k. Those you can make hot and not burn the plant too much unless you lock out

10. I just switched to the big home depo bucket... I ordered some hydroflora trio but I am running ff trio and I'm low on that so. I should check the ppm everyday and adjust nutrients daily? Well so far so good Image (17).jpg Image (18).jpg

11. That bucket will cause you issues

12. Please explain to the OP why?

13. I think what he' s trying to say is the orange bucket will allow light to have a negative effect. A black bucket is the preferred bucket for 5 gal bucket grows.. That kind of a response is like trolling.. Just another way of saying nothing..

14. If cost is an issue, just wrap a single layer of aluminum foil around it. Or paint the OUTSIDE black.

15. Oooo ok lol well I am a member of the cheap old bastards club , I got the sun protector out car and wrapped around bucket

• Funny Funny x 1