Need help!!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Eeemario90, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Hi, am 3 weeks into flowering, just defoliated all the fan leaves to make more room for light. Just wondering if they are looking alright and if I am doing something wrong. Am not happy with the height, I did top them, but still expecting them to be a bit bigger in height.

Attached Files:

2. Defoliation looks good. Hard to say if the plants should be larger. What strain and how long did you Veg those girls. Are you using an organic soil mix or nutrients from the Grow store?
    It is possible that your plants could stretch another 10-20% in height. Will you be happy with a couple ounces per plant at harvest? It looks like you could get that if you can get them to finish out.
    Keep us posted.

3. I got 4 dogstar dawg, 3 cookies gelato and 2 blueberries chees veg them for 4 weeks topped them in the 2 week.Am using canna coco professional (shop bought) and Shogun nutrients. Samurai coco A, Samurai coco B, Sumo boost, katana roots and carboload. Not had problems at all with them all healthy from seed. Just a bit concerned about the height but if you say that it will do couple of Oz per plant..... happy with that.

4. I say just keep going with your program. Best to you.
    Keep us posted, ok.

5. 6 weeks into flowering pics updates... looking good in my opinion. Hope to chop by the end of week 8, but looking like am gonna have to leave it for a bit longer.

Attached Files:

6. Nice work to this point. I'm thinking that you have a least 4 weeks before it might look like you should harvest. Don't be fooled by the info on the seed package and jump the gun. Your flowers will really start to bulk up and fatten during the last couple of weeks of bloom. The white hairs will all but wither away and the calyx will fatten, get round and become covered with trichomes.
    I just harvested Chem Brulee, listed to be 8 weeks. It wasn't ready for harvest until 10 weeks. That's pretty common. The breeders are growing in their ideal environment, not ours.
    Post photos weekly and I'll help you decide, as will others.

7. I just looked a little closer. When you defoliate you should remove the entire leaf stem. That plant tissue will die off and might be a point of entry for a pathogenic organism, a disease. Suggest you try to remove those at the main stem. Also maybe remove some of the leaves in the lower canopy.

8. Ok, Will do that NOW. thx you for pointing it out. I will post weekly You're great help for me.

9. Just gone in to the 8th week of flowering now. Any opinions???

Attached Files:

10. Just gone in to the 8th week of flowering now. Any opinions???

Attached Files:

11. Nice job my friend. They look nice, are you happy with the progress. Do you have a scope so you can monitor the trichomes as the mature?

12. Just ordered one jeweler loop il upload some pics when it get to me. What do you rekon from the pics another 2, 3 weeks??

13. Good estimate. The loop will definitely help determine when to harvest.