Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomeFaggot, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
?

safe?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. #1 SomeFaggot, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    So, I had packed a bowl and was filling up my bong at the sink. I had the weed in the bowl grinded but as I was going to turn on the sink I dropped the bowl, I'm not really sure why I was holding it over the sink but oh well. the fact that I dropped the bowl stopped me from turning on the sink and as I was picking back up the bud with a credit card I noticed there was some cleaning powder at the bottom of the sink, I tried to seperate the bud and the cleaning powder as best as I could, but do you think is it still safe to smoke?

2. Nice user name dude lol..
    I wouldn't smoke it man just pack a fresh one. That shit can cause instant brain hemmoraging and organ failure you just never know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It’s not worth it man, it prolly won’t kill you but if it was me I wouldn’t smoke it

I know how it feels to lose bud tho

4. Couldn't resist.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. nahh fuck that.