Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Telebubbies, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Alright. Hopefully I am putting this in the right section. I think I am allowed to post whatever I want in the general section.. Anyway
    So for the past 3 years we have had people breaking into our car. They get into the car like once every 2 months and just look for money and stuff. They don't break a window, but they use some sort of technique to get into the car. Not sure how. But this has happened so many times. We have CCTV cameras, 3 facing the driveway to be exact. And also a motion light which lights up when something moves. It doesn't scare them. I live in South Africa, and I am not in the Ghetto. I am in a rich area, which is often targeted for burglaries because we tend to have more valuables. So last night, I was like 3am, and I was playing COD on Steam. Then I get up to go get some water from the fridge, and bam. I walked past the CCTV monitor and saw these two skinny fuckers trying to get into the car. Live on the camera. I did the most stupid thing ever.. I opened up my garage, ready to knock them the fuck out. They were like 5'6 and 5'8, and I am 6'2. They were also really skinny so I thought I should take them on. Again, I was stupid. So I also let my German Shepard and Great Dane chase after them. But by that time, they vanished into a really bushy field near my area, which leads onto a ton of other streets. For months people in my neighborhood has been asking our government to setup a fence there, because lots of people come through that area to commit crimes, and they escape through that same area. But the government says that "they do not see a need for a fence". But they just too cheap and would rather keep the money for their private use.. smh.
    Anyway, these guys are bound to come back.
    Anyone got some ideas on how I can trap them? Like, next time they enter the car a trap can be activated or something? My friends told me to report them to the police, but there is literally no point. I reported them 3 years ago when this started, and the police said that they will put extra patrol in my area. When I checked the cameras, literally no cars drove past my house from that 9pm to the 3am from when the burglars came.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. I really want these guys to get hurt in a trap so will never come back again..

Thanks

2. They more then likely use the same technic the police use to get into cars, I'd stay up all night then confront them when you see them doing it and have the police on speed dial lol

3. No one can suggest a trap that will harm them. It is against the forum guidelines to advocate violence.

4. Cops here take like 15mn to show up. Plus I dont wanna stay up all night in front of the cameras for the next 2 months lol. I normally get high during the night and I cannot call the cops while i'm cooking up a batch of space brownies

5. Mhm. Then what about a trap that will give them a "unfortunate end", but a "victory" to me?