Need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anthoni, May 20, 2016.

1. Here I have seedlings that are 7 days old in rapid rooters last nite they where fine I woke up today to them laying over like there dead my question is are they dead or jus thirsty an if so should I put them in soil [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] pls help!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How did you clone them and the cubes look bone dry to me. Did you soak the cubes in clonex solution before you took the cuttings and did you saturate the cubes with the same solution after placing the clones in them?

TWW

3. Water!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. No clones these are seedlings I guess when I add the fan lastnite it dried them out

5. So are they save able ?

6. Well, from what I can tell, they don't like totally gone to me but they desperately need some water. You need to give them plain water (straight tap water if you're in the US), but you need to pH it to a range of 6.3 to 6.7. Stay away from filtered or bottled water (because it's filtered....unless you live in Flint, Michigan or something like that). Filtered water has everything removed from it and there are vital micronutrients in tap water that the plants need and use. You'll only need to give water until the plant grows larger than the cup it's in (wider/taller) which means it to a point it's slightly root bound. At that point, repot into a 1 gallon container and repeat the whole process with only plain water. If you use GOOD soil, the soil does all the work for you if you understand how and when to pot them up. Nutes are only plant food and soil comes with it regardless so starting nutes too early will only fry your plants. During veg, they need good soil, the best and strongest lighting you can put them under (in the correct spectrums) and properly pH'd water. How good your lighting is will determine how big and lush your plant gets and how fast that happens. But when you do transplant to soil in a cup, understand that the plant has to create a root system before it's going to do much growing and until it's finished, the foliage doesn't grow much and plant uses little to no water....you just have to give it time to do it's thing. NEVER water your plants until the container they're in feels as light as it did when you first loaded it with fresh dry soil. They do not like sitting in moist conditions all the time. Read in the new grower threads here. Everything you should know to start a grow as far as setup AND learning how to grow the plant, is already posted there. Also, looking through the journals of other experienced growers who are growing the way you are will help you a lot too. It's a lot to learn and process when you're first starting out, but it will begin to make more sense to you and you'll get a better understanding of it as you go along. Work on learning about one part at a time. Your plants will be in veg for a few weeks, if you're smart and let them grow long enough to get big enough to increase your harvest, so while that's going on and the plant doesn't need you to help it grow, take the time and get in the forum or on the net and learn about this plant...everything you can. The more you know, the better you can grow and more sense it makes. But you definitely need to get this basic info down before you try to go any further with what you're doing or you're going to have problems continually. Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  7. Water them and give them light.

If they make it they make it ...

• Like Like x 3
  8. Them pots look really dry. At this stage they should be kept in a moist environment and giving plenty light to stop stem elongation. T5's or CFL's can be used. Please invest in ethier one if you want to take up growing!

• Like Like x 1
  9. A domed propageter needed too. X

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha. I just noticed ya got copies of Dumbo and Bambi in your pics!

That's great man, excellent films!

11. They need pH water between 5.5 and 6.2 asap and looks like they might be stretching so you need a cfl or t5 to help with that.