Need help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheBeatles420, Jan 6, 2013.

  1. Can't fix it, just use it like a regular tube
  2. With broken glass inside I wouldn't recommend using it. Just buy a new one or something else.

  3. Lol you would obviously have to remove the shards of broken glass, but after that use it like a regular tube.

Share This Page