Need help!!??

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Beasty_Bud, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hi today I went out and bought 3 23W CFL lights but I am not sure if they would be strongenough to grow a small grow with a SCRog in a pc grow this is my first time growing and I am going to setup a journal when I start, I will be needing a little help as I grow my sweet Mary Jane. here is a picture of the bulbs [​IMG]

2. It's enough to start, your main problem in a pc grow will be heat. Turn on those lights o inside your setupand check the temps.

3. I havnt got the setup made yet need to buy some mylar, got any cheap alternatives? and I'm sure the temp will be okay because setup is near a radiator and is on regualy the temp is about 80 isnt it?

4. You want it below 80 ideally, and your best bet is reflective insulation at your local hardware store, it's 96 percent reflective.

5. cold I be really cheap and use aluminum foil? or would this be pointless I also need to buy my adapters for my lights know where I can buy adapters to go straight into the plug sockets? thanks

6. Read up on the faqs, white paint is probably better, everyone says foil is bad for lots of reasons

7. are those the large base lights, if they are than you need to buy the outlets at lowes and wire it to a old computer cord.

8. Okay thanks the space I will be growing is for only one plant and is 14 inches by 13 inches by 7inches is this a tad too small thanks for the help, cant wait to start growing :)

9. may be to small with lights in the pc case. you could probably use a cardboard box if you need more space.

10. yes but this is going to be a stealth grow as my mother cannot see it or smell it so I'm going to take it as a challenge to grow in it looking for a secondhand bigger case wish me luck man :)

11. well do your thang bro.:smoking: