Need Help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BeachStoner69, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I am not the best with the ladies, so what do i have to do to talk to more girls and how do you guys get girls to have sex with you as FWB or OneNightStand?

2. One night stands? You need a full head of hair, a fair amount of alcohol, some confidence, a nice car, and a fake job.

A relationship? You need to learn trust, respect, understanding, and love.

FWB? No idea really, my ex asked if we could be fuckbuddies, but given the nature of the breakup I declined. Even though she was fucking amazing in bed. I found someone better though.

3. Good for you! haha I'm about ready to drop mine but gotta learn the role of the game if you feel me ;)

4. Go to bars or clubs. If you go to school, that is also a good location to get chicks. Before you start talking to girls, become the life of the party. Start talking to strangers and being a sociable person who talks to everyone.

5. One night stands usually happened with plenty of alcohol involved or else a really hot guy I'd met who was not from here (accents were a bonus).
    FWB happened a couple times for me and usually the guy would get obsessed with me and it would end badly.
    Make sure no matter what kind of arrangement you want with said person that all expectations are clear. Set ground rules. Make sure she knows what relationship or FWB or a one nighter she is getting herself into. Be an adult and be honest and people won't get hurt. You should be able to tell what girl in the bar is there for fun. Usually a bar fling is pretty clear that it will never be anything more and get out of there before breakfast because then it's a date. Most importantly wrap it up!

6. Confidence is key...just don't be ugly and broke...good times aren't free and money makes the world go around...enough with the lectures time for the steps... its best to do a line of cocaine then if u can still walk do another...if ur nose starts bleeding its time to find a bad broad to take home never exchange numbers...remember she knows u can afford cocaine, that will lead to a gold digger. U don't want that unless u can afford one

7. [quote name='"sneakerhead8806"']Confidence is key...just don't be ugly and broke...good times aren't free and money makes the world go around...enough with the lectures time for the steps... its best to do a line of cocaine then if u can still walk do another...if ur nose starts bleeding its time to find a bad broad to take home never exchange numbers...remember she knows u can afford cocaine, that will lead to a gold digger. U don't want that unless u can afford one[/quote]

Down to Earth advice for your average pimp/addict.

8. [quote name='"Calming Azure"']

Down to Earth advice for your average pimp/addict.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa, who's average not this guy 0.o lmao

9. build your confidence bro. it is literally the key to success in ANYTHING- especially the ladies.

and yeah like what other people say alcohol is pretty useful, liquid confidence...

10. just talk to them. act yourself. there's nothing more to it. if you treat women like women and not normal people, you're making it harder for yourself. talk to them and be nice. they will come around if you are attractive enough. that way, you also have the benefit of choosing who you want. randomly having sex with women is a terrible idea. find a woman who wants you for you, and that's the best start you will probably get

11. One night stands = a lot of bullshitting and a lot of alcohol

12. [quote name='"Durb"']One night stands = a lot of bullshitting and a lot of alcohol[/quote]

This.

13. All the ego stroking aside if you havent gotten decent enough social/comm skills to get laid by the time you finish HS you are probably never going to.

No worries tho, I'm a fat ugly piece of shit human being and i manage.

Find your nearest night life hang out where singles mingle...talk for no more than 5 min and ask your plastered prospect if she wants to fuck. No? Cool...500 other tanked half naked women in the club/bar, just a matter of time befor one says yes.

You can also roll the hooker route..but I only do this when feeling extra self loathing. The fwb/ons road is lonesome and depressing...once you finding yourself contemplating what it would feek like to suck start a 12 guage thats when you nake the switch to hookers and booze and booze and booze.

14. go to clubs and bars and parties the end.