Need help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ClosetAlien, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hey i have 8 AK47 clones in 2, 4 plant each, bubble buckets. they are under a 4 bulb 2 bloom 2 grow CFL fixture putting out bout 4k lumens. they had 30ML of shiva A and shiva B, and water is and has been PH'd. this is thier second week in the buckets, and after they had 2 weeks in the cloner bucket that makes em bout a month old clones. they have awsome new growth, but its kind of yellowish all around, and the tips are burn. the light is far enough away so that it isnt hot on the back of my hand at all, and it is CFL, so i dont think its that, i think its over Nute honestly but i dont have instructions on my nutes so i just add 15ML for the 1st week in the bucket then 30ML the second( this week). Help needed and appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also this is the Mama of the clones, shes 3 weeks into flowering, help and advice on her too please! thanks.:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. really nobody has experience with over nuteing? can tell me if thts the problem? maybe recomend some baseline hydro ferts to use next time, no bud or suppliments but the basic A+B fert. thanks

3. can see the pics :(

how big is that bucket to put 30ml into? 15 -> 30 seems like a big jump.

with cfls they should be within a few inches of your plants...

really hard to tell without pics...but they might be burnt...if so you need to fix it asap.

I recommend lucas formula...it's 8/16 of GH's micro and bloom...with a little calmag as well (2-5ml) it's an easy formula that will take you from clone to harvest...you just need to dilute for smaller plants. ph @ 5.8

4. Pictures by gcpictures1 - Photobucket

hopefully that link should show u all the pics in a photobucket album, sorry idk why they didnt show up here. the clones are growing still but remain the same, also to add in the light is 20-4 and they r in 5 gallon bubble buckets. still looking a little yellow and burnt.