Need Help! Yellowing/necrotic spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NortheRnPurPz, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 NortheRnPurPz, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    my girl seems to be doing worse :( her leaves are yellowing and have necrotic spots on the blades. I'm planning on flushing her again(flushed a week ago to help problem) and just finishing off in two weeks. She's on day 49 flowering so i want her to at least get to breeder dates of 63-67 days :smoke:
    She previously only had slight nute burn and a little light bleaching but now her lower leaves are dieing and turning yellow. :eek::confused::confused: Soil ph is around 6.8 due to recent flush and i just began feeding her a week after the first flush( fox farms trio....following their schedule with supplemental nutes high in nitrogen but only a little diluted in a gallon of tap water). Hope thats enough info to diagnose her :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any guesses on the yeild?? haha i'm just curious :p this is my first girl :hello:

2. Please help me blades!!!!

3. No-one????? seriously????!!!

4. I'm sure the majority of the people will tell you that it is natural for the plant to start yellowing towards the end of their cycle.

I wouldn't sweat it too much since you only have two weeks left, and i would just flush her until then. She won't shrivel up in that time period.

5. Your plant has Nitrogen Deficiency.
    she is late into her flowering stage and sucking whats left of the sugars in the leaves and pushing it toward the flowers (good thing). DONT ADD MORE NITROGEN!!!!!
    this is natural and part of the growth process.
    continue to flush or just water with plain water if your already close to harvest.
    as for my guess? dry? 4-6 oz? pretty hard to tell tho, i dont know how tall it is. looks nice and frosted tho. good job!

6. Thanks guys....i've jsut been having this yellow spot/rust spot color problem since 3 weeks into flowering and now that alot of her leaves are yellowing i freaked haha. I wanted to feed her one more time since she has about 12-14 days left until chop cop. Idk about 4 oz dry but 2 oz would sure make me a happy camper since this is my first attempt at indoor growing.
    Come stop by my journal if anyone in interested....i got more grows ahead with more plants for sure :)

7. ah im more than confident your ganna get more than 2oz. dont be too excited when you cut it tho. she's ganna feel HEAVY!!! but after all the water dries out i still think you've got quite a bit. and im still ganna stick with my og guess of about 4 oz.

great job my friend. what strain was that btw?

8. that's Barney's farm lsd
    400 watt mh/hps
    FFoF soil with ff nutes

9. Thanks man i really hope because this is some killer smoke :smoke:
    This seed was a Barney's Farm LSD seed that was vegged for 8 weeks and is currently on day 55 flower. I'm gonna flush her and molasses feed until chop day in 12 days or so. Still some clear trichromes on a sample nug we dried:rolleyes:
    Killer Smoke/high though. I was stoned after 1 bong rip:smoke: