Need help with yellowing plant

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jahlovesall, Dec 8, 2016.

1. I am very new to organic growing, and this is my first organic outdoor grow, she is a Swazi skunk plant 1 week into veg and I'm giving her nothing but water, coffee grounds, and a little bit of horse manure, she was looking very healthy until I had to leave town for three days, I fed her just before I left and when I got back I noticed her leaves were drooping and the lower leaves were starting to turn yellow, I'll post pics when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Probably burned them adding that shit

3. We need pics!! Bbut dont worry these plants are strong and they can recover from pretty much anything.
    Just us more details and remember to keep it simple at first, less is more!
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thanks for the input guys, by the way I should have specified that before I left town I was only giving her water and some horse manure and grass clippings on the surface of the soil, I gave her all the other shit when I got back to try help her heal a bit

5. the yellow leaves at the bottom is normal, older leaves slowly die off as they get shaded by leaves above.
    as for the droopiness, they look thirsty IMO. how dry is the soil?

6. Not dry at all atm, but she went the a few sunny days without water while I was out of town

7. give her a foliar of just water, or water and aloe vera (1/4cup aloe juice or 1/4tsp aloe x200 powder per gallon water), make sure to spray the bottom of the leaves as well. move her to partial light until its dry again to avoid light burns.
    if they are indeed thirsty you should see it perk up after a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wouldn't personally worry about those little yellow leaves at the bottom of your plant, but be aware that coffee grounds are very acidic and should be composted prior to use.

VOE

J

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the help guys, she's looking a lot better today[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm sure she will grow beautiful, Enjoy :)