Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help With Weed Tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 2Stoned2Tipe, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Well I am planning on making some weed tea for my friend and I. I know how to make the tea but had a question on if I used 1 tbsp of dank stems and 1 tbsp of dank (ground up) bud would it get two people high?!?! Need to know sooonnnn!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Honestly just smoke the dank man. Then its a sure thing and it takes no work...

3. one gram of bud and 1/2 tsp of butter

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What I need to know is *will that get 2 people a good high?****

5. Yeah I could but your lungs can only absorb up to 30% of thc while your stomach absorbs 100%. Takes longer but your stoned for like 4-12 hours (depends on how much you ingest.

You dont have to lecture me on edibles haha. But i just meant theres a chance you will do it wrong and waste some bud..

7. I was just explaining. But I mean I have read many many recipes and how people have made it and most say .5 of dank gets them high for a several hours. And it's very hard to mess up unless you haven't read any recipes. All contain boiling water, a fatty butter or oil and some bud/stems.

8.  Good luck man, report back if it worked for ya

9. Will do!

10. its 1 gram and 1/2 tsp butter per cup so 2 grams and 1 tsp for 2 cups. That will get you both stoned.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app