Need Help With Verifacation

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Mis_te, Aug 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone!! Im new here and new to growing so please be patient with me...
    So I need to know if this plant has morphed... Ive been told by others it has and by someone else that it is just the buds growing. I want to make sure that it has morphed because I have another plant that has done the same thing as well and dont want to have them pollinating my other plants. Any insight would be helpful.. Thanks in advance!!
    Strain: cholope
    Environment: outdoors

Attached Files:

2. Not pollen sacs. Swollen Calyxes.
    You're all good.

3. Thank you Blix.. Needed good news today!!

4. Welcome to the City.

Growing outside for many years I've learned I really only need to fight two things outside to get a great crop.
    Powdery Mildew.
    Caterpillars.

PM we can't kill but we can fight a holding action against it.
    Baking Soda @ 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Apply weekly seed to harvest.

Caterpillars we need to be a bit more aggressive against as they can flat ruin your buds.
    Bacillus Thuringiensis
    BT Thuricide.
    Apply once a week every week in flower.

BT is a bacterium not a chemical poison. The Caterpillar eats some treated leaf and dies of terminal indigestion.
    Only effective against catties. Harmless to Ladybugs, Praying Mantis and You. Destroyed by sunlight in a few hours it is the top choice in caterpillar control.
    [​IMG]
    Found in most garden centers.
    [​IMG]

Several versions sold depending on location nation wide.
    [​IMG]

Organic rated.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1