Need Help With Vaporizer Smell

Discussion in 'General' started by packlipsblazed, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Hi I am about to purchase a Vapor King (Yes i know its no vaporbrothers, but Im looking for a cheap vaporizer that gets the job done) anyhow before purchasing it, i have a few questions, what does it smell like? Is the smell noticeable to people who are familiar with the smell of cigarette smoke, and if i was to vape in an enclosed room without any windows open how long would it take for the smell to disperse completely?

Thanks for your help I truly appreciate it.

2. I can't speak for that one. I've got a V-Tower Extreme and the most complaint I've ever gotten was a faint 'chemical' smell. Other than that people could be in the same room and not really be bothered by it. I guess it just depends on how fragrant your herb is in general.

3. id say my vapor smells quite bad with the DBV

but im sure it wouldnt smell like 5-9 feet away if its a big enough room.

it disperses pretty easily.

but i dont do something that may piss someone in the household with.

so what i say you do is make a friendship with a window and a chair when you wanna vape.

thats what i do atleast but i mostly smoke at night.

If you blow it out an open window it wouldnt smell at all unless it was being blown back in.

4. :confused: There's almost no smell whatsoever with my DBV....you're doing it wrong lol

5. is it me or does vaping taste like buttered popcorn? every time I vape....

6. like i said, id say, i dont smoke in my room so i dont sniff around in my garage.

lol so awesome i geuss i can smoke in my house lol.

where do you like the knob at?

mines right between DB.

7. it taste like the smell of popcorn in your mouth.... if that makes sense?

Its wierd.

and i say that to everyone and they say YEA! it does.

8. When the bowl is done, it starts to taste like burnt popcorn. The only time I've noticed a smell is when the bowl is getting burnt, that means inhale faster or turn the dial back a little bit. I like my vaped buds to be just browned a bit, gets all I want out of it cuz if I'm gonna burn the bud I might as well just pack a regular bowl and smoke it :p

I set my dial to ~1-2 o'clock but as I said, how fast you inhale plays a part in how hot the bud gets. Some people use it and inhale way slow and damn near torch the bowl lol

I've blown the vapor into people's faces (they wanted me to) and they said they couldn't smell hardly anything at all, and after a vape session my room isn't all rank like it would be if we smoked a few bowls

9. deffinately

10. nice well im glad as im gonna be mad vapin here soon lol already have like a G of ABV

11. I completely disagree, it smells strong with my DBV and I'm definitely not doing it wrong. If you're blowing out clouds of vapour.. you're blowing out clouds of smell. This has also been confirmed by some shitty visitors I had who complained about me doing drugs and how 'bad' weed smells, and my mother who randomly said she really likes the smell of weed. Had a full spectrum of noses to test that shit.