need help with vaporizer selection

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by McNasty420, May 31, 2010.

1. So i have decided it would be in the best interest of my lungs to buy a vaporizer. I have only used a couple before and they were both box vapes that to be honest didnt get me that high. I would like a hand held one for mobile toking but other than that im not too picky. Please give me some reviews on good vapes to get. All input is helpful thanks! :smoking:

2. iolite,magic flight launch box, vapexhale(gonna have to wait for it to come out first)

3. I'm considering getting an easy Vape, its not a mobile unit but it looks pretty legit.

4. #4 lwien, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    So a portable? The Magic Flight Launch Box.

ps
    blackbur, the VapeExhale is far from a portable. Needs to be plugged in, so it's not very mobile.

5. Magic Flight Launch Box FTW.
    It's only $100(that's a great deal in the market of quality vaporizers) and can fit in the palm of your hand. It also has a lifetime replacement warranty, and it heats up instantly.
    Check out fuckcombustion.com for a thread dedicated to the Launch Box. And reviews and everything. There are also quite a few reviews in here as well.

6. damn lol thats what i get for being lazy and not readin the whole thread on FC...