Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with vaporizer please appreciate it!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joshclem, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hi dudes

( its the topvape vp-100 btw looks like a magic flight box thing )

I bought a vape yesterday and when i tried to use it i just set at 235oCelcius. I know now this is too high but anyways, before i even put anything on the vaporizer, there was no pipe attatched, steam / smoke was coming off the end of the vaporizer, i turned it down to 200oCelcius which seemed to stop it but i only left it for approx 10 seconds so not sure, then i proceded to use it.

What was this steam / smoke coming off? was it dangerous? i didnt buy the vape from the most reputable source

thanks

2. The appropriate vaping level is to start off low around 250 F and then slowly increase it till youre at a comfortable 350. It smoked because you burnt the shit out of your system. Duh.

3. duh would be appropriate but i had no idea what temp it should of been set at.

thanks for the answer non the less

will my vape still be ok?