Need help with vape..

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Mantilla, Feb 17, 2013.

1. #1 Mantilla, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    I really hope no one completely criticizes me for asking the following question... but I just got into the whole vaping scene as well as with concentrates.

Where would I place the concentrates? In the middle hole or around it?

Here's a pic of what the chamber looks like.

[​IMG]

2. No pic showing.

3. Check now.

4. when i hot my volcano it came with a liquid pad and a foam pad.

if you put it bare, it will drip into the system and screw it up!

5. Well the vape works off a wicking system so it basically absorbs the wax. My only issue is my lack of knowledge in packing a dab for my vape.

It wouldn't make sense to have all that space around the hole and it be useless. But who knows?

I watched a YouTube review and the guy said you could pack a good gram in there but does he mean the whole, because I highly doubt you can with the small size of it.

I'm really baked right now so I keep rambling and that means the vape is working but I don't wanna get stoned and break the vape so I just wanna be sure I'm packing these dabs in correctly lol.

6. Take the cap off there's a little ceramic cup underneath be careful when removing it tho cuz the heating element is right underneath.

7. Not quite sure if you can off the cap. The only "cap" to my knowledge that can be removed is the black part connected to the mouth piece. I've seen a review where the outer ring in position to the middle hole is not present. Hope I'm making some sense here.

8. There is a cap it's where u loaded ur wax in. That's a silicon thing. U touch it it's squishy remove that. Should look like this pic underneath that

Attached Files: