Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help with Trippy Stick/E-cig

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGPurps, Jul 8, 2012.

1. How do i refill a happy jack e-cig? I purchased it with some hash already in it, but now i dont know how to put more hash oil in it. This is what it looks like

Attached Files:

2. That's not a trippy stick. Looks more like a regular ecig. Where'd you get it?

3. Oh sorry i didnt really know these werent considered trippy sticks .but i purchased it at a local dispensary

4. I'd check with them. Some aren't refillable

5. i'm sure there is a way to refill it. some arent refillable...but there might be a way :) just try. never know until you try dropping few more drops into it.

6. That looks like my local gas station's one-hitter. Are you lighting that shit or pressing a button?

7. that's an e-cig...automatic battery. it turns on when you suck on that sucker.

8. lol suck on the sucker ahaha you mean draw on the mouth piece