need help with this one. idk why im freezin up.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jul 31, 2010.

1. for the first time in a long time im having a tough time making a move on a girl. this girl marina ive been hanging out with alot lately is really cool and so chill about everything and ive heard from a buncha ppl that shes really into me and stuff but for some reason i just CAN NOT make that first move. there have been so many perfect moments its not even funny too. both of us lying down on a hill looking at stars smokin a bowll. laying down in the truck seats reclined way back. movies. laying around a golf flag/hole. no matter how perfect the setting is i just cant do it. does anyone have any advice or tips or something? i cant fucking do it...it just doesnt feel right at the time. shits crazy.

2. there's literally nothing else to do except to make the move. stop thinking so much about it man, if you want it then get it.

-you're into her
    -she's apparently into you
    -you've been alone with her in perfect situations

check, check, and check.

3. your puttin da pussy on a pedistal brother hit dat shit

4. You can't do it because you're being a man-pussy.
    The next time you're with the girl, vividly imagine me calling you a man-pussy repeatedly.
    I guarantee, that you'll be in there like swim-wear in no time.

5. #5 ixBeachbumxi, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010

i know man i know lol..

your right. i gotta stop being a bitch and just go for it. whenever ive come close to it all that runs through my head is her pulling away and looking shocked or something. i think i know why its so odd to me tho. the only times ive ever done shit with women is when they made the move first at a party or hanging out all i'd do is talk to them and listen and just flirt and then before i know it they're on my lap. idk for once i have to do it so its just...weird.

6. Weird, thats how all of my hookups were in HS.. just think about this. If you've hooked up with x amount of girls and they've always made the first move, imagine all the limitless possibilities if YOU make the first move

7. either your being a pussy like everyone said, and fearing rejection,
    or you just really like the girl and dont wanna mess shit up.
    either way, your good to go, go for it

8. You can do it! I'm going to subscribe, tell us if any news hits.

9. Nut up, or shut up.

10. Thats a great point man

11. im going away for two weeks with my family and im gonna try to invite her down for a few nights to hangout....walk on the beach at night? bring a sheet and some j's...see if that takes me anywhere. i'll let you guys know. thanks for the advice from everyone. especially the guy with the frog avatar. that shits gold.

12. well the fact that i just graduated high school is prob the reason why...? idk if its you trying to insinuate it or not but i am 18. this i promise you.

13. I'm not really sure where you got that idea, but I guarantee thats not what he's saying.

14. sounds exactly like me and my wife man.... we were best friends for months before i got theballs to say something. the only thing that made me do it was that she told me she was moving to oklahoma. the night before she left i told her how i felt. a week later i went and picked her up up and brought her home. now we are married and have a baby with another on the way. but honestly we dont have the best relationship anymore. i think its from too much stress or i hope so atleast.

15. #15 NySt0nerPunk, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
    It's okay, If she rejects you just be glad you are in one piece. It's not like you risk losing a arm or leg.

Sure you'll be depressed but it's okay...It's not like you're going off to war