need help with super sour og defficiency

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jah420ganjaman, Nov 3, 2014.

1. hello there fellow tokers so im a beginer in nearly 5 weeks flowering and i noticed my leafs turning yellow and its mostly the tips i thought it might be nutrient burn so i flushed it with about a good 10 liters of phed water and the run off ph is 5.8-5.9 but it seems asif its spreading still the yellowing im not to sure maybe its nitrogen defficiency i dont know i need someone with more knowledge to help so my setup is 

advanced nutrients sensi bloom A+b , advanced nutrients b-52 , advanced nutrients big bud and got overdrive for the last 2 weeks of flowering i usually feed em with 6,0-6.4 phed water and theyre sitting under a 600 watt red spectrum hps 

and heres for some pictures 

Attached Files:

2. i forgot to mention that i use plant magic cal-mag+ aswell

3. it does look likeit thats what i thought first too i flushed it with 10 liters of water shall i keep flushing or let them dry out because since i flushed it looks like it still spread abit

4. I don't know what you're using, click on the link/picture and it'll tell you. Are you using a flowering stage nutrient?

5. ye im using flowering nutrients advanced nutrients sensi bloom A+b , advanced nutrients b-52 , advanced nutrients big bud and got overdrive for the last 2 weeks of flowering plant magic cal-mag +i usually feed em with 6,0-6.4 phed water and theyre sitting under a 600 watt red spectrum hps 

6. 1, 2, 3, 4 different sets of nutes. thats alot of nutes man, no wonder they're burnin up!