Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with sour d.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudSmoker1, May 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm picking up some sour d tomorrow and was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions? Ive never had sour d before soo... Well first of all would you guys say its a good weed, and what kind of high does it give you? Like an active high or more of a chilled out high? Thanks.

2. green beans

3. Sour Diesel is one of the more potent types of weed out there. If it is true to form, it will be very green, and littered with crystals. I believe it is datura so it should give you a pretty mellow, calm, body high, but look out, the deez is dank!

4. Yeah green beans.... Its sativa so its a very fun and outgoing high.

5. Well I had some sour diesel a while ago and the after taste was great, somewhat sour. I think it was 100% sativa. Very potent, great taste, great high. If it is actually sour diesel you will have a great time!

6. smh....

Strains names =/= potency

Just because there's a name attached to your bud doesn't mean it's going to be good (Not to mention dealers can throw whatever name they want on the bud, you have no way of knowing for sure if you're smoking Sour Diesel). Sour Diesel can be schwag, mids, dank, etc. It all depends on how it was grown. The genetics don't determine the quality of the bud (In terms of dank/schwag), although it does affect the cannabinoid profile.

And Sour Diesel is a sativa strain, so "uplifting" high.

7. #7 tr4c3, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The fuck are you smoking?

8. Lmao, Datura.

Thats probablly the funnest drug on Earth, nothing ever bad happens from it, because it makes you mellow, and gives you a nice body high...

To OP: Sour diesel is great, it tastes like a drug dealer lying to naive kids.

9. I actually just smoked some freshly harvested sour diesel. it's 90 percent sativa and 10 percent indica. So it's definitely a head high and it's more energetic.

10. Real Sour Diesel is really good. I really enjoy sitting there and taking a few bong snaps quite literally just to savor its unique taste. The high is very uplifting and makes you very happy, haha. It's nice for relaxing, yet staying up and on the move. Very good for stress relief. I really enjoy the strain.

HOWEVER...

Most people will bullshit you and tell you they "have some dank ass Sour D, man."
    90% of the time they're lying.

Unless you get it from a trusted dealer who knows the growers/a medical marijuana dispensary/the grower himself (or herself), it's difficult to be sure what you're getting.

11. If it's legit sour diesel, as soon as you open up the bag you should be able to smell it's aroma. Kinda like skittles and gasoline. :p

It's a real heavy-hitting head high. It's also my personal favorite :smoke:

12. you are correct, its genetics are mexican sativa crossed with chemo. if you have legitimate well grown sour diesel, you will be able to smell it right away, mmm my mouth waters just thinking about it :smoke:

13. #13 CasualSmoker123, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yup my brother grows (legally) and he hooked me up with some. I like indica strains a little better, but sour diesel is definitely a great high.

14. The first time I ever smelled Sour Diesel, my guy told me to stand 15 feet away from him. I smelled skunk already, but when he opened the bag...damn. It's stanky. (In a good way.)

15. sour d is some dank ass shit. defintely a strong sativa-heady kinda high like blue dream or green crack. there is a really distinct smell to sour d too, but u cant really describe it. kinda sweet but at the same time smells like diesel fuel, hense the name.

16. All this talk of sour d is making me want some now mmm

17. Sour D REEKS, so make sure you cover it with something air-tight.

18. I sold some of my stuff to my friend to smoke for $10/g and our prices are $20/g here so of course he asked if he could sell some, so I said sure. When it came to what he should call it I said it's called diavolo. He goes "I'll just call it fruity pebbles"

SHAKING MY HEAD.

19. Dude its gonna smell like diesel fuel and its gonna hit you fucking HARD..... I've never been that high in my life, thats what i call "Rapper Weed"

Hell im on a T break with no urges to smoke but this.... Brings back memories

20. I just got some sour d today, it's on sale at my clinic.