Need Help With Shrooms

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SunSlayer, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hi guys ...i was just wandering if you guys could help me...I would like to start growing mush in my room....but i wanted to know if it to a lot of room...cuse i still live with my parents and i woudnt want them to find out...So...if you guys ould help me...I would like to grow [(Copelandia Cyanescens Hawaiian)]

thk for your help ^^

2. Double faux pas:

- This forum is about growing marijuana, not mushrooms.

- Don't grow anything illegal in your parents' house, wait until you have your own place.

3. try this forum instead: http://www.shroomtalk.com/mushroom/

and when I grew it didn't take up much space at all. you could easily do it in a small closet.

4. its not hard, nor does it take a lot of space. i found that when i was growing in my moms house this summer, it was easy to get away with it, just so long as i never looked like i was doing anything suspicous. when you are working in your grow area, you have to make sure there is nobody who will interrupt you, causeing you to have to put things away fast, which can damage your plants/funghi. make sure youy have a good clean area to do this in and read the PF Tek (google it) and your questions will be answered.

also, dont forget that most likely, the mushrooms you grow and eat will be the most potent you will ever have. be very careful with dosage, mushrooms are a tool, not a toy.