Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with shipping info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vincentlink, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I need help with something!!! I just did a order shipped to my house and it said 3-5 days so I expected them all coming on Friday. But now its saying April 26th-May 1st, which will fuck me over royally if Its not here by friday! So I need help, will it be here by Friday or am I fucked?

2. Didn't they give you a tracking number

3. Yes but I'm not sure how to use it. Please show me a link...

4. lol op cant figure out how to use a tracking number wtf

5. >>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

It does that with USPS too...I just copied and pasted it so its not like I did anything wrong.

6. Then I guess your package had yet to be processed. There usually is a link to track your package that you can follow and see where it is. If you can't have it shipped to your house call the UPS company while your package is in route and tell them you want to pick it up. Other than that you're out of luck. I hope I helped op

7. Check your status daily are what it says. It will tell you exactly where your package us and when it will be at your door so out can happen man

8. If I do expedited shipping which will have it their by friday no matter what would I have to sign for it?

9. It depends. What's your dilemma? You can't have a UPS guy at your house after Friday due to living situation such as parents? Or you need it by Friday for a trip?

10. Living situation as in my parents.

11. Yeah I suggest keeping track of it. If it's not going to be in Friday call them and tell them you need to pick it up and that should work

12. The thing is Im ordering some things Id rather not be known for and may have used a fake name and a debit card...

13. [quote name='"vincentlink"']The thing is Im ordering some things Id rather not be known for and may have used a fake name and a debit card...[/quote]

Then I'd hope it comes or call and tell then you need to sign for it or don't want to sign

14. How is a fake debit card going to work? It wouldn't have any money on it.

15. Tracking numbers usually take about 24 hours before they start tracking the progress of the package.

If it hasn't updated within 24 hours, contact the seller and ask. Or maybe you're checking the tracking number with the wrong provider. Try UPS.com & USPS.com