Need help with sexing *pics*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by UpstateGrower, Apr 7, 2009.

1. #1 UpstateGrower, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    4 week old plant, need help telling what sex it is.
    and any other comments or suggestions are welcome.
    kinda has a few burns, what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. dude I hope ur joking... But if your not, what is the schedule for lighting? You plants won't show sex or flower until you go with 12 hours lights on, 12 hours UNDISTURBED off. My advice is read the stickies on growing. However, besides a lil burn, they look pretty healthy...

3. #3 BtBR, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Preflowering... is when a plant shows its sex during veg. I've seen people who've gotten preflowers at 4 weeks... right here on GC.

Edit: looked at OPs pics and can't tell, the one pic that's a closeup of a node (3rd pic, where the preflowers would be) is focused on the leaf behind it so I couldn't tell. The other pics that are in focus are too far away.

I don't see any balls, good sign, but it may be too early to tell. Take a better close up pic of a node.

4. Ya I know about preflowers, but it some plants don't show conclusive signs until switched to 12/12. Also, from our friends question I inferred that he wasn't asking about preflowers. Honestly, I wish I knew. I got one nice shrub doing LST with lots of preflowers at about 4-5 weeks (not keeping track till flowering) but no conclusive signs. No nuts, even with a macro shot blown up on my computer, but until I see hairs, I can't be sure...