Need help with Sea Of Green

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hrdrollin4life, Dec 4, 2008.

1. When do i start flowering when growing using the SOG method. I have done some reading and all the info i have found just says to start when plants are young.

So im wondering exactly when do i start flowering or maybe someone has a pic of what the plant looks like when ready to flower using the SOG method

2. if its a traditional sog then you flower just as your clones are rooted...but its up to u...im kind of assuming your using seeds though right? so in that case id wait a month or so...u shouldnt need a pic...i mean you could 12/12 from seed if you want its completely up to the grower everyones different...but if u must have a pic look on youtube mr green or something all those guys do sog and put freshly rooted clones in because technicaly those clones are over a month old u know?

well good luck sry i couldnt be of more help but basically when ever u want but if i were u id wait 6 weeks flat then flower

3. if your growing from seeds, it would be easiest to pick the best female and use it as the mother plant and take cuttings to start your SOG