Need help with scrog.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NoBody99X, Jul 21, 2017.

1. I wasn't asking for help, just giving data that somebody might find useful.

I've had success with photoperiod scrogging, and didn't expect autos to get this big. Not sure I should've known that.

Trying risky and/or stupid sounding things is one way grow techniques can be improved.

This grow taught me that the VPD chart can lead to explosive growth and huge yield with autos, and others might want to consider it.
    I also strongly believe that the easier growing can be made, the more people will do it, and the faster the drug war ends.
    That's why I tout autos, the same fertilizer throughout, no pruning, and no flushing. Even if these methods lead to slightly inferior harvests (which I don't believe, but I could be wrong), I think the ease of growing makes them worthwhile.

Mine was a flawed grow, and unfortunately, the overcrowding and overgrowth caused many of the colas to grow into the tent roof, where they got little light, so I harvested them before peak ripeness. The picture on the previous page was about a month before that harvest.
    2 of my plants that matured early came out about as potent as expected, but the others were only about 2/3 as potent as expected.
    I won't know til my next grow whether this decreased potency was due to the overcrowding/light burn, genetics, or to possibly inferior methods.
    I'll be doing the same things next time, but at lower temperature, and will report back in a couple months, successful or otherwise.

2. it could be the pheno

3. I don't use sub irrigated planters. But a sprayer with a long wand will make it a whole lot easier [​IMG] makes watering much easier doing a ScrOG.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum