Need help with Question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LithuanianGnome, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Well I went out last night to take a look at one of my ladies and I noticed sense the week before about %60 of the red hairs had started to dry out and recede back into the bud and the rest were still white, but on their way to red. I have a scope with X100 but it's not with me atm. I'll have it later today, but the real quesiton is. It's only the first week in October and I'm at the 41 parallel and fall is coming very early this year. I took a few cuttings from the bottom of my plant too take home and see how the trichromes were coming along. Due to the fact that I'm not growing on my own property this year I have to go out at night.

What I'm getting at is, should I really go by how the trichromes look from the bottom bud because I hear that they mature much faster than top buds. It's a bubble berry plant and she stinks of fruit bubblegum. I don't want to harvest to early and have shitty weed while at the same time wait too long and end up with some alfalfa... Any help would be much appreciated. I'm new to growing outdoors. :smoke:

2. Sorry for the re-post. Just post on the first one.