Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with purchasing a vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluefrosty, Mar 1, 2017.

1. #1 bluefrosty, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    I can't seem to find any good guides on this.. I want to get a vaporizer, but I have no idea which type I would need. Like on grasscity for example, they have sections for dry, digital, portable, and pens. I'm looking for something around 50 bucks more or less just to use at home. Just want to get baked off my ass with it. Also I'm just using dry regular weed, no oil or anything.

Originally I was looking at this vape below but then I was reading about eliquids (?) and got confused. Is a "liquid" necessary to to use one of these things? I don't smoke any cigs so no need for nicotine,

Innokin Coolfire IV iSub 40W

2. It looks like your looking for a Vaping Pen for dry herb

So that particular vape is solely for nicotine juices and wont work for dry herb.

This G Pen is more along your lines and in your price range. I thought about getting one for myself, and is for dry herbs (not concentrates). This one looks like it's $75.95 and the site was offering 15% off when you visit it. There are plenty of other options as well for vaping pens that aren't just G Pens.

3. Would you say GPen or Imag plus?