Need help with plants!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OneTwoThree2k, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I was recently given 3 plants (THC Snow) and they have some sort of issue going on with them, and I'm not sure how to diagnose it. The leaves feel a bit dry, but that I think is due to humidity... RH was at 16% so I cranked my humidifier up and moved them away from the lights a bit, while they re-hydrate. I am concerned, because yesterday I gave them their first dose of nutes from me (Fox Farm Trio), and I'm hoping I didn't mess them up. PH was at 6 in the water I gave them, haven't had a chance to check run off... so I don't know the soils PH. I know the original grower had a bit of a mite problem, which I am taking care of by a Hot Shot No Pest Strip.. it should kill any bugs that may hatch from eggs or anything like that.

My concern is the yellowing on the leaves, and the splotchy holes that are on some of the leaves... What causes this? Any ideas? I really want these babies to do well, I am just not experienced enough to troubleshoot something I didn't create. They were given to me like this, and seems to have gotten worse since when I received them 1 week ago.

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. for one youre clearly overwatering, thus the droppiness. the discoloration may be pH or mg/ca deficiency and also possibly some burning from getting too close to the lights.

3. Hmmm thanks. Yesterday was their first watering since Saturday. The pots were very light and dry. I just received them from another grower, so I don't know their history of how long it takes for them to drink. But yesterday, yes I did give them a good drink because their was absolutely no water in those puppies, and they looked like they needed a drink. I just got some Ph Up/Down so I will check the soil Ph and adjust accordingly I suppose. Would you suggest giving them mg/ca with their next watering, even though I fed them yesterday? I have heard you shouldn't feed twice in a row... Thanks for the help!

4. calmag alone doesnt count as feeding, thats just supplementary