Need help with plants!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420 is the best, Jan 29, 2013.

1. So this is my very first grow and I need help or suggestions. My plants have been growing pretty decent so far I know my set-up is bad yes, but please advice only. I have been noticing a yellow spot on one of my bottom leaves but that might have been from water being left on a leave and it resulting in getting burnt, but after 1 week and 5 days i have noticed my leaves are curling up at the tips. (seen in the picture) i just want to know what you guys think this could be and how to help it and any other tips would be great!! [​IMG] Also I am using floramicro and floragro right now also by the way. Do you guys think my plants look normal?!? they seem a little small. about 6-9 inches tall

Attached Files:

2. Everything is looking okay except your medium/soil.

What is that they're growing in?

3. Thanks for your response but i accidently posted the same thing twice, its just soil from outside ( i know shame on me) i will be transplanting soon into better soil with a bigger container.

4. Thanks for your response! :) but i accidently posted this thread twice and im using just regular old soil from outside, i am changing this very soon and getting better :)

5. Bugs, bugs, bugs.....hope that outside soil was treated somehow

6. Yeah I've done it a long time ago - if your soil is anything like mine from my garden - you're growing in a pure bug based medium - a million different beetle larvae - and every single one of them has its own unique way of digesting your plants roots.

I re-use a coco+perlite mixture - get all the roots out - apply an enzyme (cannazyme) - flush, dry, flush, dry, flush, dry as many times as you can before you re -use it. People say i'm doing it wrong but i post videos and pictures - my plants all turn out big and healthy.

7. Thank you for your help everyone! im getting new soil tomorrow!