Need help with pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NYUglyStick, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Hey, I am brand new to this forum i was searching google and i eventually clicked and registered into grasscity. My name is James, i have a 14 inch glass water pipe, its pretty kick ass except for the fact that the bottom glass support cicle..thing.. is broken, the actual bong is 100 percent perfect, but the bottom glass peice that it sits on for support is tottaly cracked off, i got really lucky that it didn't break the actual peice. So i was just wondering if anyone knows of any way i could fix my peice, is there such thing as glass fixers?

2. you would want to find a glass blower and they should be able to fix it

3. If you get a glassblower to fix it, it would be good. Go ask around at your head shops to see if you can find somebody. If not, just go buy 10 tubes of super glue, and glue the shit out of it. It wont look great.... but it will work.

4. A cheaper option is epoxy putty, it will harden like steel and is completely waterproof and non toxic. Looks ugly though, so you can have some fun painting it when you're done. Find it at any hardware store. [​IMG]

5. first thing i would do is clean your piece and take it to every smoke shop... have them look at it... and see if they could fix it.

my second thing i would do it go to 420repair.com and see if the pictures of broken pieces looks like yours.

goodluck getting that piece fixed bro!

6. As long as it's just the base it shouldn't be that hard for a blower to fix. Ask around at local shops or look online for repair places