Need help with picking out a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Big D Johnson, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hey GC
    Ive decided to get a good vape. Ive tried a volcano and of course fell in love with it but it's very pricey. although i do love the bag system. Ive also seen one called a Arizer V-tower that looks decent but have never used one so i dont know. What do you guys think is the V-tower good and easy to use, or should i just see if i can find a used volcano?

2. If you really like a bag vape, the 'Cano is about as good a one as you can get.

3. I myself am looking/gonna buy an Extreme this week. The V Tower is only whip, not bag. The Extreme is the one that does both.

Volcanos are awesome, esp that valve, but i cannot afford it, so I'm going for the Extreme Q. I hear it's pretty sick.

4. You may be in love with the bag system but I have a Vape bros vape and I find it way better than that of any other brand including volcono and any bag vaporizer that I have used before. If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me.

5. Vapor Brothers is a good buy, it's what I use daily.:hello::smoke::yay::smoking::bongin:

6. thissssssss times ten! i also am a daily vb user and love it...if you arent a fan of whip style vapes though its not for you but if you like whips this one is great

7. I have an Extreme and I love it ..great unit does bags & also a whip...if the "new" V -tower is the same as the old Extreme with less stuff and if the remote will work on it .Its a great deal at under $200. do it you won't be sorry...:smoke:

8. Ive heard good things about the Silver Surfer, but Im not a huge fan of vaps in the first place so. You should take that money and buy a dank bong

9. I have the Arizer Extreme Q (4.0) and love it. been using it for about a week now and like it more everytime i use it. It is some adjustment. Vapor quality is spot on. Heats up in a few minutes and conserves! Dont be scared to go with the Arizer. You can pick them up on ebay for about 220-250