Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help with panic attacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a7Xtasy 769, Jan 5, 2009.

1. so my parents have caught me smoking 3 times in the house this school year. ive realized it's just too hard to smoke in the house, so i dont anymore.

but, my parents seem like they are suspicous, and now i keep getting overly paranoid when smoking. i worry so much that it makes the high not even pleasurable, and i start breahting hard, and i think my parents will somehow know im high (even if ive covered all evidence)

when is smoked before they knew my highs where much better

anybody have any advice?

2. Just try hard to relax.
    I know it sounds lame but meditate before you smoke.
    You will hopefully forget about you worries long enough to get super high and then you wont think about it at all.

3. i understand your displeasure exactly..im a paranoid fucker myself..best thing to do is..

try not to think about toking up ahead of time..meaning, dont rush it take slow, controlled breaths in and out and try not to think about your parents bustin you..if you smoke at home make sure theyre at work for a couple hours or smoke bout 30 min after they leave the house..just in case they "forget something" and come back home tryin to catch you or w/e cuz parents do crazy shit sometimes..

make sure you are in a comfortable mind state, put on music that you enjoy, movie or whatever..come on GC and enjoy your high with us!! :wave:

4. #4 dirtybongwater, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  5. If you have already ben caught smoking in the house 3 times why don't you smoke somewhere else...

6. smoke in a "safe" place a few times, somewhere where you know your folks wont catch you like a buddy's basement, etc. Once you have a few good, calm experience you will enjoy your high much better. Its like mentally you need to prove you can smoke and not get caught.

7. I just make sure I have eyedrops and gum and that I have enough time to sober up a bit.