Need help with OG13, Blueberry, LSD, and Tangerine Dream

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheDankTank, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Good afternoon fellow tokers. I have an odor issue.

I am currently vegging OG13, blueberry, LSD, and Tangerine Dream. I just recently harvested Death Star for the second time and the last 3 weeks of flower are a nightmare for that strain. Death Star's stentch is too much for my scrubber to handle the last 3 weeks of its flowering cycle.

I'm only planning on keeping 1 of the 4 strains I'm vegging, and I need some feedback from people who have grown those strains on how their odor is during flowering. Their smell after harvest does not concern me.

So I reach out to the city for an answer, which has the least smell while flowering?

Thanks in advance!

2. There are plenty of different phenotypes which all can carry different potent smells.

They are all going to smell more than likely.

You could just give them to me. Chances are, we don't live very far from each other. :p

3. To help mask the funk coming off your junk, daily put a few drops of tea tree oil near the outtake of your scrubber. Such an overpowering odor will help; experiment with other essential oils to find what suits you.

4. Haha I can't give my ladies away. I understand they all have a smell. I just wanna know which one out of the 4 has the most "neutral" smell.

5. #6 punkass, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    iam about to start flowering my og13 and all ready it smells skunky and its pre flowers arnt even showing so i would think thats its gona b a stinky gal so i would think that it would b realy realy stinky during flowering but oder is realy no issuse with me i made a home made charcol filter that works realy good plus i smoke so nobody would b the wizer but good luck man

6. Yea I have a legit carbon srubber that worked great until the last 3 weeks of flower. I read reviews on that ona concentrate and seen the DIY. I just might give it a try.

7. Tell me this plant dosent smell this is from the attitude seed bank OG 13 from G13 labs it came free with an other order of seeds it was a freebie check it out

Attached Files:

8. In order from Stinkiest to not

1. OG13
    2. Tangerine Dream
    3. Blueberry
    4. LSD

9. I'm on my second round of LSd and it's not too bad. I have a 424 cfm fan pulling air through a 6" carbon filter to outside, plus I keep a small dish of ONA in the closet. Works well. Just have to keep re-invigorating the ona or swapping it out (couple of Tbsp at a time). But, if the fan craps out, I'm screwed:D..

10. I got 3 blueberry and 1 cherry berry how ya blue looking did she stretch much after the light changed

11. I grew og13 last summer and had a clone on lsd from a la disp. The og13 wasnt to smelly the lsd was though its mazar x skunk anything with skunk is most likely going to be strong smelling.

My og13 was very earthy smelling not to strong though. But I had the sfv cut of og kush and was stinky as hell.