Need Help With Nutrients!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Drugslab123, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Hello guys i am about to start my first grow. I will be using numerous autofems outdoors in a soil mix.

I have been doing reaserch and grow guides i read write about balancing ph, adding nutirents and additives, reaching ppm and all this stuuf, i have two main questions.

1) i want an easy grow so i am wondering if i use a good soil and water plants when soil goes dry will i get good buds, is all the other stuf necessary

2) if adding nutrients and that will increase quality and yield, how should i use nutrients. I have been looking at AN products like big bud and grow-micro-bloom.

I do plan on getting some nutrients but i dont know how to use them properly. And if i were to get the grow-micro-bloom how do i actually use it?

Thanks for all the help guys!!

2. Suggest you to use organic nutrients, many of them are a lot cheaper than AN.
    The main reason is that AN are chemical products, which yes it feeds your plant, but in soil is no good for beneficial bacteria and it tends to lower soil PH a lil too much in the long distance and salts build up easily.
    Organics give you the same result, they are cheaper, some say they give better bud taste, beneficial bacteria feed on it etc..etc..
    Just read what they suggest you on the label, when seeds sprout don't nute em, soil has everything they need for the first week and more, anyway after the first week start to nute em lightly like 1/4 dose, then 1/3 to 1/2 to full.